Shoes from SweetSoulShop ! Review here !
Another review for you guys ♡
i want a video of all the tries it took to make this
i want a video of the second right after this shot was taken
It’s finally happening.
Donald Glover is Miles Morales as Spider-Man.
Home-mades, Stanislava Pinchuk
Home-made tattoos for friends & friends of friends, playing with memory, space & geography turned back on the body, all completed as trades.
- Wildflower with galaxy spores: traded for tailoring
- Australian native lilacs & wildflowers: traded for a house-plant & a necklace
- Orion’s belt, drawn from memory: traded for dinner
- L: Twin Branches: traded for a wallet & necklace, R: A map of the NYC high line from memory: traded for the most amazing crystal
- Shield (Constellation): traded for house plants
- Solar Eclipse: traded for dinner
- L: Constellation (Diamond): traded for a drawing, R: Wolf with a city on its back: traded for a drawing
- L: A map within a firework exploding, marking north, Berlin, Vancouver & Melbourne in its rays, brother & sister before parting again: traded for whiskey, R: Twin Branches (Constellation): traded for a drawing
- L: Constellation like mountain: traded for home-cooking, R: Twin Branches: traded for whiskey
- A map of 4 cities between Melbourne (Constellation): traded for a drawing
Vintage Circus “Freaks”
Ofcourse the use of people who are just different and depicting them as “bizarre” or “scary” is outdated and considered offensive today.
Hi! I’m Neli Mermecha and as some of you may have noticed, I have added a PayPal Donate Button to my blog.
Why? Well, as most of you know, especially those that have been following me since January, I am currently homeless, without insurance, and (news) in desperate need of dental care.
Currently I am in college and working 4 jobs, but I owe the college $3,376 and still need to pay for my medicine every month ( a little over $100/month for my migraine/seizure meds, and to help prevent my chronic kidney stones), on top of taking an 18 hour course load.
This leaves very little money left over to eat and get transportation to some of my jobs let alone go to the dentist.
I need to go to the dentist because my permanent retainer is coming off of my teeth, leaving an exposed wire and concrete plate cutting into my tongue. Because I have Lupus, having exposed anything in my mouth is a dangerous game, due to my failing immune system. (the permanent retainer is a wire attached to the back of my bottom teeth with concrete that was placed to prevent my teeth from migrating, because I have 8 missing molers from a genetic condition).
All of this said, I do not expect for the donate button to cover the entire cost (not having insurance is quite a pain), but anything you can donate would be a great help to me! I have estimated that it will cost about $400 to go to the dentist (God Bless America), so really even a dollar or two would mean the absolute world to me, or just reblogging this so that someone who can donate will be able to see it.
Thank you so much for all of your support through these past few months as you have all seen the rather dramatic rollercoaster that is my life <3
My half of an art trade with my cool friend Demi n v n